Bona Red is a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization, designated by the IRS.
We are registered as a non profit corporation in the State of Texas.
Our purpose is to provide technical support and analysis on various Information Technology processes and procedures. We will assist companies and individuals to understand various Federal compliance.
What does that mean?
- Assistance for people on preparing and filing a 1040EZ form. http://wecaretexas.com
- For companies that need to be NIST 800-171 compliant and certified, our computer application will assist you in your certification and aseessment. see http://800-171.org
- Low Cost Web Site Hosting and Development http://net2ride.com
- Education and Instructional assistance in forming a company (DBA) to assist individuals to reduce their income and receive a larger Tax return. http://own247.com
- We also have http://YoTexas.com, we are looking for a good idea for this website to inform Texans.
- We will gladly accept donations of Frozen Unopened Turkeys and other unopened holiday food for those in need, and provide you a receipt.
Since we just got approved for our nonprofit on November 3, 2017, please give us time to get everything setup, like a phone number. for now please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every donation can be used deducted off of your taxes. Please consult your tax professional.